Crock Pot Baked Beans With Ground Beef
photo by mesry
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- Chop up the bacon into bite size pieces.
- Place a small amount of olive oil in a 12 inch skillet and cook bacon over medium heat until cooked through.
- Remove bacon with slotted spoon.
- Add ground sirloin, onion and garlic to bacon drippings and brown until meat is cooked and onion is transparent.
- Drain meat.
- Combine bacon, meat/onion/garlic mixture and all other ingredients in a crock pot until hot and bubbly.
- Cook on low (4-5 hours), or high (2-3 hours).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!