Crock Pot Chuck Roast
One of my favorite crockpot recipes. A wonderful savory dinner that could easily become a "1-pot" meal by throwing some veggies in as well
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 4 lbs boneless chuck roast, cut up in pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Put all ingredients into crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I added my normal seasonings which includes minced garlic rubbed on both side of the meat and this came out awesome! I thickened the gravy a bit and served this with mashed potatoes and green beans. We had NO leftovers! Everyone had at least two servings and to top it all off our 7 year old ate 4 servings of green beans because she was dunking them in the gravy! Thanks so much QueenB3143; this is a keeper.1Reply
see 10 more