Creamy Tuna Dip with Dill
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a great vegetable dip.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and chunked
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, including tops,cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- fresh raw vegetables, for dipping
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, place tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, onions, dill, lemon juice, garlic salt and white pepper.
- Pulse on and off until blended.
- Pour into small bowl; chill several hours or overnight before serving with vegetables.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION