Creamy Lime Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch kosher salt (less if regular)
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Put all ingredients except olive oil in blender and process.
- Add olive oil in a stream while still processing, until mixture thickens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Julie, and I love to cook. I've even gotten to the point where I don't mind the dishes!