Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup
photo by ROTEL
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® No Fat Traditional Refried Beans
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- fried corn tortilla strips (optional) or tortilla chips (optional)
- shredded monterey jack cheese (optional)
- Combine undrained tomatoes and broth in medium saucepan. Stir in beans and corn; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken; heat through. Serve topped with tortilla strips and cheese, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!