Cream Cheese and Olive Sandwiches
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 12 slices thin sandwich bread
- Combine cream cheese, olives, walnuts and mayonnaise.
- Spread on 6 slices of bread, cover with remaining 6 slices.
- Trim crusts and cut each sandwich into thirds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Simple to put together, and a real good sandwich! The wife and I loved them. We will be adding this to our sandwich choices for lunch. It gets tiring making the same ole same ole sammie all the time, so this one is being added to our long list of new Zaar Sandwiches that we have tried recently. Another winner! Thanks for sharing. DonReply
This is so great. I have made this as a party spread for crackers by omitting the mayo and bread, but never thought of it for sandwiches. I'll be having these sandwiches a bunch of times! Delicious. I upped the amount of olives and walnuts but kept the amounts of each equal. Thanks for a terrific idea!Reply
see 3 more