- Ready In:
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add sugar, eggs, and almond extract and mix.
- Stir in flour.
- finally stir in cranberries and nuts (batter will be very stiff).
- Grease a 9x9 pan.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour until golden brown.
- Other berries can be used; blackberries and blueberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook for family and friends and having them enjoy the food I prepare is just the icing on the cake. Family time needs to be around the table. If we cook it they will come. So let's cook great dishes and bring our family and friends to our table. I am alway looking for flavorfull new recipes and this site has been wonderful.