This recipe comes from Better Homes and Gardens 'so good with FRUIT' cookbook, published in 1967.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Beat the cranberry sauce until smooth, then stir in the orange & lemon juices.
- Pour this mixture over ice cupes in a 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl.
- CAREFULLY pour in the ginger ale, mixing carefully before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What an interesting recipe!! First I must say I used lemon flavored club soda rather than ginger ale (I'm trying to cut soda out of my diet). This is easily 5 stars for flavor but I am giving it 4 stars because it bugs me that the cranberry part sinks to the bottom. I really wish I could get it to stay mixed better. Any suggestions? Thanks Sydney!
WOW...what a wonderfully refreshing drink. Just the right amount of tartness. I halved the recipe and now I wish I would have made the whole amount. Following twissis' tip, I also kept the cranberry mixture separate and mixed the drink by the glass. It didn't help much though...I drank 3 glassfuls and finished the whole thing. LOL I can't wait until our first cookout of the summer to surprise everyone with this drink. Thanks for a great recipe, Mike!