photo by Trevor B.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- (150 degrees C).
- Line on 9x13 inch pan with greased parchment paper.
- Combine the cocoa, melted butter, sugar, eggs, salt, flour and vanilla.
- Mix until well combined. It should be very think and sticky.
- Spread mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tried this recipe last night and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I love chewy brownies and typically the corners are the only part I truly enjoy. This recipe allows me to eat the entire pan (almost) without having to fight for a corner! I did make one change only because I ran out of white sugar. I substituted approx. 1/2 cup brown sugar to get the full two cups. I also baked about 5 minutes longer, but I think that was due to cooking on the top most rack of my oven, since my oven tends to burn on the lower racks. Amazing recipe!! My husband has claimed it better then box(his previous favorite) and requests them to be made often!! Thanks!!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a teacher in the Greater Toronto Area for the past six years. I have a big sweet tooth so, I love to bake. I took up baking after I developed certain food allergies and commercial foods wouldn't do anymore. I started to bake to satisfy my cravings and that's what I am now known for.