Cranberry Orange Bread (Bread Machine)
photo by Sassy J
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 14mins
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cranberry juice (100% juice)
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 2 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour or 2 3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast or 1 3/4 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- Measure all ingredients except cranberries into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Sweet Cycle; press start.
- Add cranberries at the "add ingredient" signal.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!