Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and eggs; blend well.
- Shape into 1 inch meatballs; place in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes our until meatballs are browned and no linger pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello! I am in Nebraska with three of my four children and a husband of 20 yrs.(the fourth child is in the Army stationed at Fort Bragg) I get to be a stay home mom and LOVE it.(which gives me time to look for new recipes...LOL) We like to camp, play sports,watching movies and lots more. I have a fairly large collection of recipe books, but then you can't ever have enough...right? I came across this site(recipezaar) and instantly fell in love with it. I am sooooo glad I found it.<img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg alt= /> <img src=http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/CameraLesschef-STICKER.jpg alt= /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/Copyoftag300-banner.jpg border=0 alt=Susie's Banner for Newest Zaar Tag /> <br /><img src=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a254/Sharon123/NZT-2-AnnaciasZaarTagbanner.jpg border=0 alt=Annacia's banner for Zaar Tag /></p>