Corn and Bacon Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a favorite. Wherever I bring it, people are always asking for the recipe. Good with corn chips also. Prep time is the refrigeration time.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- assorted raw vegetables
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients.
- Stir in the corn and bacon; cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve with the veggies and crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I was a newly wed in 1969 when I I bought my first Farm Journal Christmas Cookbook. This was the first recipe I made from it. I've made it every holiday since, with a few differences: I quadruple the cream cheese, sour cream, & mayo. Tons of garlic. Lots of Tabasco or any hot sauce...last time used a Chinese hot sauce. Double the corn & use packaged bacon bits or pieces. Don't use Bacos, as they will get soft & discolor your dip. I think it gets better if it sits for a few hours, as the garlic begins to really punch & the other flavors meld. Great stuff!!!Reply
see 5 more