Warm & Creamy Bacon Dip
This is a great savory dip for crackers, or better yet, pita chips, that I found in the Sunday paper coupons. It's become a family favorite for us! (Dip can also be placed in a hollowed round sourdough loaf, wrapped in foil, and heated for 30 min @ 400 degrees F.)
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) jar bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in 1-quart baking dish. Cover.
- Heat 20 to 30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with assorted crackers and/or chips.