Cookie Sundae Pie
- Ready In:
- Mix Butter, Sugar and Vanilla thoroughly.
- Sift Flour and Salt together
- Add to Butter mixture and blend well.
- Chill mixture for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat dough evenly into an ungreased, 9" pie pan.
- Flute edges and prick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Just before serving, fill evenly with slightly softened Ice Cream and top with Whipped Cream and Strawberries for a 'Sundae' effect.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a Stay at Home Mum from Australia who now proudly calls St. Louis home! I love cooking and baking for my family and have a special fondness for 'retro' recipes. My husband is currently a Steelworker and is a Marine Corps Veteran. We have 3 beautiful children - 2 boys and a girl, as well as a furbaby!