photo by Nif_H
- Ready In:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the salsa into a 13x9 pan and spread it evenly.
- Season the ground beef. Brown it in a skillet and drain, if necessary.
- Put the cream cheese and ground beef in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture into the cooked shells and place each shell in the 13x9 pan.
- Evenly pour the taco sauce over the shells and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes till cheese is lightly golden and sauce is bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!