Cogurt and Crackers
photo by Lalaloula
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese (I buy the no-salt-added kind that Lucerne makes)
- 1⁄2 cup fat free raspberry yogurt
- 15 whole wheat crackers (I use the 100% Whole Wheat Wheat Thins)
- Stir together cottage cheese and yogurt.
- Use crackers as a "spoon," and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A quick & tasty snack! I used some raspberry & some peach yogurt (with the cottage cheese) on 5-Grain Crunch Wheat Thins, & they were great! And a combo of both yogurts with the cheese was nice, too! Next time this combo goes on my dips & dippers counter! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in this Spring's PAC]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">