photo by karenury
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 1⁄4 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 18 raw almonds, optional but recommended (optional)
- Mix the first four ingredients on low speed for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stop and scrape bowl down, and mix again on low for another minute. Dough will be thick.
- Put a scoop on greased baking sheet, press down with the back of a spoon, and place one almond on top in the middle.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are slightly brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My way of rating recipes <br>1 Star - Did not like it, and possibly not edible, will not be making again, unless I specify the chance. <br>2 Star - It was ok, but I will probly not make again, unless I specify the chance. <br>3 Star - This was good, not bad, but not great, and will probly be made again when I have nothing else to make. <br>4 Star - This was great, and will be made again. <br>5 Star - AMAZING dish. Will most definitely be made again. <br> <br> <br> <br><a href=http://www.amazingcounters.com><img border=0 src=http://c7.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=1512901&c=4539016 alt=Free Web Counters></a><a href=http://www.flowerdeliverydeals.com>Cheap Flowers</a>