Coconut Cornmeal Pancakes
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Whisk the egg with the milk and water in another bowl.
- Pour the egg mixture in with the dry & stir until well blended.
- Next add the melted butter & coconut extract, stir in the coconut.
- Cook on a hot griddle as you would normal pancakes.
- Serve with honey, syrup, or sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Follower of Jesus: I have a strong faith in God & his love for all of us. He is the first & last in my life and it is my desire to tell others of His greatest gift to us...His Son. Explorer: I love to learn about new cultures & try new foods. While in Morocco I learned to appreciate the use of spices. Wife: I'm married to my best friend. Sister: I am the oldest of six children. Mother: My son lives in CA while my daughter lives close to me. Grandmother: My beautiful granddaughter has stolen my heart.