Classic No-Bake Cookies
- Ready In:
- Line a large baking sheet with waxed or parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, milk, butter and cocoa; bring to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Stir in oats, peanut butter, peanuts and vanilla.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes or until set.
- Store cookies in an airtight container and chill for up to 3 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.