photo by Chris from Kansas
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Unroll dough; separate into strips.
- Combine margarine and honey; brush over strips.
- Twist each strip on flat surface.
- Place 1 inch apart on large ungreased cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over strips.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thanks, Chris, for another great recipe! I used reduced fat breadstick dough and laid out 5 breadsticks on a plate, brushed them with the butter, honey mixture and then rolled them in the cinnamon mixture before I twisted them. They turned out golden brown and delicious! I am putting this in my "Best of Zaar so far" cookbook so I will use it often.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>