MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A friend had shared this recipe for slush with me this past Christmas. We had guests during the holidays and the slush didn't last long! I wish I had made a double batch!
- Ready In:
- 4 tea bags
- 9 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 -12 ounce frozen lemonade
- 1 -16 ounce frozen orange juice
- 2 cups brandy
- Steep the tea bags in 2 cups water for 3 minutes.
- Bring the remaining 7 cups water and sugar to a boil.
- Mix tea water and simple syrup together and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the frozen lemonade, frozen orange juice, and the brandy.
- Pour into an ice cream pail and freeze.
- Stir once a day.
- To serve, scoop slush into glass (half full) and pour 7-up or sour soda over to fill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION