- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion.
- Roll into small meatballs.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes turning once.
- In slow cooker (or large sauce pan) over low heat blend the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- Add meatballs, and simmer for 1 hour before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!