Chopped Cherries Oven Dried
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 10 -20 lbs fresh bing cherries, stemmed, pitted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch, per quart ziploc bag
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, per gallon ziploc bag
- You may chop the cherries or cut each cherry in half.
- Place the cherries on baking trays or on trays in a dehydrator.
- Set oven 180* or 200*. Turn twice during the drying period.
- Should be dry in 6 to 8 hours, depending on how many cherries on each tray.
- Cool. Pack in Ziplock bags.
- Add cornstarch to bag and shake to mix.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation