Chocolate Raspberry Trifle
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 cups skim milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed & divided (such as Cool Whip)
- brownie, cut into 1-inch cubes (1-2 9-inch baked square)
- 2 cups raspberries (1 pt)
- Pour milk into large bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with whisk for 2 minutes or until well-blended.
- Gently stir in 1 C whipped topping.
- In trifle bowl (or 2-qt serving bowl), place brownie cubes in a layer to cover bottom of bowl.
- Top with half the pudding mixture.
- Top with half the raspberries.
- Top with half the remaining whipped topping.
- Repeat the layers.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Current (9/07) review criteria: 5: WOW! This is something with which to impress the guest! 4: We really liked this and will make it again. Instructions were easy to follow. 3: Good basic recipe but needs something to make it a 4 for us and/or there is a problem with instructions. 2: We didn't like the flavor/taste/texture and/or there is a major problem with the instructions. 1: Inedible for us.