- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
1 3/4 cup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip; cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with cut-up fresh fruit.
- If you want to jazz it up a bit: Serve in a wide-brimmed margarita glass and dip the rim of the glass in sugar before filling with the dip.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Before I joined Zaar, I could barely boil water properly. So, when someone compliments my cooking and asks me where I learned how to cook, I'm proud to say I learned from a cooking website and a few store-bought cookbooks. I have a black and white cat named Allie who is a little over 2 years old. She was adopted from the Humane Society. I really feel like we "rescued" her because she was sick when we got her and the Humane Society, as well-meaning as they are, just didn't have the resources to take care of her properly and she surely would have been euthanized. She is very healthy and happy now. She has tons of toys to play with, gets plenty of food and treats, gets to go out in the backyard to catch bugs and eat them, and someone is home with her almost all the time to cater to her every whim and fancy, lol. I don't have any children, Allie Cat is my baby, lol. I developed a serious, unrelenting crush on Colin Farrell after I saw him in a movie called "American Outlaws", and I have been in love with him ever since....... well, as much as you can "love" someone you've never met. I love t.v. and movies (always have) and I'm a huge fan of pop culture. Two of my favorite shows about pop culture are "Best Week Ever" on VH1 and "The Soup" on E!. Grease is my favorite movie of all time, followed in a close second by Forrest Gump. I came across this site by accident, I don't recall what recipe I was looking for, but I know that I found it and a whole lot more!