Chocolate Milkshake Pops
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- chocolate syrup
- candy sprinkles
- Mix the milk and heavy cream together.
- Add in chocolate syrup. Use as much chocolate syrup as you would to make chocolate milk. This is to your own taste.
- Stir the milk mixture very well.
- In an ice-pop mold, fill each cup with enough sprinkles to cover the bottom.
- Now, pour a little chocolate syrup into the bottom of each ice-pop mold cup. You should not see the sprinkles now.
- Pour the milk mixture into each mold cup.
- Freeze for 6 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Ah, the very last days of Summer, so my daughter and I decided to make this as a treat. It is a very good popsicle that does taste like a milkshake! I was afraid as I was making this that the chocolate syrup that you pour into the mold before you pour the milk mixture, would stick to the mold and not the popsicle. This was indeed what happened. Next time I will just put the sprinkles in, or just a VERY small amount of syrup to make the sprinkles stick. As it was, a few of the sprinkles were distributed throughout the popsicle, and that gave a nice effect. Will definitely make these again!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an aspiring pasrty chef.