Chocolate Kahlua Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Chocolate and Kahlua is my favorite combination of flavors! I love this pie. You can use either a regular graham cracker crust or chocolate crust...I like chocolate! (Cook time is chill time.)
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 ounces chocolate squares, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate graham wafer pie crust (or regular)
- 6 ounces whipping cream, beaten
- Whip butter, then add chocolate and sugar.
- Slowly add Kahlua, then beaten eggs until mixed well.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for two hours or until set.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION