Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Low-Fat)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- Beat egg and 2 egg whites with sugar and oil with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the yogurt and bananas and beat again.
- Stir in the flour mixture and chocolate chips by hand until just combined.
- Pour into a 9x5 loaf pan that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. The crust may crack.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- This can be frozen after it cools completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay at home mom. I love to read and sleep, neither of which I get to do as much as I want. One day ;) My DH thinks cheese, bbq sauce and ranch dressing goes on or with almost everything. I lurked here a long time before I joined. Some of the recipes I've printed out are dated 1999. So as I make these recipes (some favorites, some untried) I will review them. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">, <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PACfall08partic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">, <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif">, <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">