Chipotle Orange Marinade
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Marinating is key to bringing out the best in steaks. Good with pork and chicken. Recipe from "The Complete Meat Cookbook" by Bruce Aidells and Denis Kelly.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Marinate and grill steaks as directed in master recipes above.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION