Honey, Soy and Orange Marinade
photo by diner524
- Ready In:
1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey (fireweed is good)
- white pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, whisk to emulsify.
- Use to marinade your favorite cuts of chicken or pork.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 3 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
WARNING: Make my recipes if you want, but I am no longer an active member and will not acknowledge reviews, photos or answer questions via z-mail. I find this site to be pretty useless without the forums. I can find recipes on a lot of different websites.