Chinese Takeout Lemon Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast (sliced in strips)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 ounces lemon gelatin
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 6 ounces snow peas (trimmed)
- Heat oil on medium high heat, and add chicken. Cook 4mins or until cooked through, stirring occassionally. Add snow peas and peppers; cook and stir 2mins.
- Mix dy gelatin and cornstarch in small bowl. Add broth, dressing, ginger, nutmeg and garlic; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add to skillet, reduce heat to medium; cook 3 mins or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
- ******Serve over hot Jasmine rice*****************.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg"> I am a military wife stationed over here in England. I am a full time home maker. I enjoy trying new recipes and discovering my own. I love to spend time with my family and getting them envolved when possible.