This TOO easy sauce, of Argentine origin, makes your steak taste like it was just dragged through the garden! Great on rare, chargrilled, flank steak.
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon wedge (juice of)
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Pulse parsley in processor to chop.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend.
- Separate sauce into equal parts.
- (Use half for basting or marinade).
- (Use other half for table service).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION