Chili Lime Peanuts
- Ready In:
- Mix juice & seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
- Add nuts & toss well to coat.
- Spread on 2 parchment lined rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake at 250F for about 45 minutes, stir every 15 minutes.
- Nuts should be dry.
- Cool & store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Chef #8832636. My memebership on this site goes back to the days of recipezaar, so I have seen a lot of changes on the site over the years. I still miss the forums, they had a wealth of information in them, and it was great to be able to connect with other chefs through them. I don't think zmail exists anymore either, so I don't think we have any way of contacting other chefs now. I haven't been on the site much in the last few years, mainly because of the changes. I do still pop in to look for specific recipes. I enjoy cooking, and am passionate about baking.