Chili Con Carney
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans hot chili beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (14 ounce) can beer
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chili peppers, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) package shell pasta
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef, until brown. Add the onions and the bell peppers and cook until tender. Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and stir well. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and.
- simmer for one hour over low heat. Mean while cook pasta according to package directions. Serve the chili over the hot, cooked pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!