Chili Cheese Casserole!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 10 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 (4 ounce) cans chopped chilies
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, and whisk to combine.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Pour into 9x13 sprayed casserole dish.
- Bake at 400* for 10 minute REDUCE HEAT to 350*.
- Continue to bake 35-40 minute
- Serve hot cut into squares. Enjoy, Koechin.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Hi Koechin, first I would like to thank you so much for your lovely 5-star review of my Garlic Boursin Cheeese. To show my appreciation, I have made this recipe. What a quick and easy dish to prepare. Hubby and I love the combination of ingredients. I served it for lunch but I think it would also work great as an warm appetizer too. This is a winner for sure. thanks for sharing.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /><img src=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/Permanent%20Banners/cc-banner-7-09.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/Animation6.gif alt= /> <br /><br /><img src=http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg alt= /></p>