Chicken, Spinach & Pasta Salad (Served Hot!)
- Ready In:
- 4 chicken breasts, i used Low Fat Italian Dressing Chicken
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 16 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- bbq the chicken according to the directions for Recipe #359053, slice.
- cook the noodles in boiling water until done, drain and set aside.
- mix the dressing ingredients and set aside (you can do this way in advance).
- make sure to have the chicken, noodles & dressing done before you continue cuz it goes fast from here and you dont want the spinach to overcook and disintegrate.
- heat 2 tbs olive oil in a large skillet, once hot cook the onions and bell peppers for 2 minutes.
- add mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes.
- add dressing, tomatoes and artichokes and cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- add spinach and cook for 1 minute stiring constantly.
- throw in chicken and noodles and toss!
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!