Chicken, Lemon and Rosemary Traybake
photo by The 500 Chef
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 500 g new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 -8 chicken thighs, skin on
- 8 shallots
- 100 g bacon, lardon
- 1 lemon, sliced into 4 wedges
- 2 -3 rosemary sprigs
- 100 ml white wine
- 200 ml chicken stock
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the potatoes into a large shallow roasting tin, drizzle with 1 tbsp of the oil, season well and toss to coat. Roast for 20 mins until starting to crisp.
- Season the chicken thighs and add to the roasting tin along with the shallots, bacon lardons, lemon wedges and oregano. Drizzle with the remaining oil, then return to the oven for 20 minutes Pour over the wine and stock, and roast for a final 20 mins until the chicken is golden and cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!