Chicken in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
photo by sonnyu28
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 dash curry powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch herbs, of your choice
- 1 teaspoon gravy, granulates
- cut chicken in 1 inch cubes, dust with flour and set aside.
- sweat onion in butter until glassy on low heat.
- increase heat, ad olive oil and brown chicken cubes from all sides.
- ad mushrooms and continue to saute chicken and mushrooms until nice and brown.
- ad half and half and spices to taste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Ad brown gravy granulates to taste and to thicken up the gravy.
- serve with your choice of side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!