- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 whole chicken breasts (boneless, skinless - cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 (10 ounce) boxes frozen cut spinach, thawed and squeezed (use broccoli for Chicken Divan)
- cooking spray (Pam)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- corn flakes
- Boil the chicken breasts until they are cooked (20-30 minutes) then cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a bowl.
- Spray a 9 X 13 casserole dish with PAM.
- Layer the casserole first with spinach then with chicken.
- Cover with sauce.
- Top with cheese and finally with corn flakes.
- Bake for approx.
- 30-40 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce bubbles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a great, easy to make recipe! I had to use what I had on hand -- in addition to Cream of Mushroom, I added a can to Cream of Celery and reduced Hellman's to 1 cup. Also reduced curry to 1 rounded tsp as I was afraid it would be to strong. Love the Corn Flakes topping. It was perfect! Will make this recipe again.