Chicken and Tofu Japenese Soup
- Ready In:
- Brown chicken thighs and mushrooms in olive oil.
- add ginger and cook until fragrant.
- add stock and soy sauce and sake, bring to boil and then simmer.
- 10 - 15 minutes before serving add tofu.
- 5 minutes before serving add spinach.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am the mother of two wonderful boys, Henry and Thomas. Henry has very exotic taste and would eat olives and extra strong cheese all day if I let him. Thomas is a more basic creature who eats just about anything. I am married to Michael who must be a saint for not only loving me but eating anything I make! I lived in England for 10 years but have recently moved to British Columbia. I have always been a Canadian through and through. I was a primary/elementary school teacher but now I am at home with my two boys! Saturday mornings used to be for sleeping in but lately they have turned into our baking time before Daddy gets up. How life changes!