Cherry Cream Pie
photo by The Sensible Cook
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) can lite cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, stevia, allspice, and 1 Tbsp of the cherry pie filling (without cherries) together until well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the frozen pie crust.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Bake for 1 hour or until crust is browned.
- Cool completely. Store in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I write for thesensiblecook.com and am the author of the cookbook 52 Weeks of Healthy Cooking.</p> <p>I love to modify recipes to create the healthiest versions possible. It's great fun & we never get tired of trying new things. </p>