Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
photo by Caroline Cooks
- Ready In:
- 2 quarts chopped cabbage
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup packed shredded American cheese or 1 Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, less if desired
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely crushed butter flavored cracker
- 4 tablespoons melted butter, more if needed
- Cook cabbage 5-7 minutes in salted water, drain well.
- Combine soup, milk, cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Microwave til cheese melts and is creamy. Stir occasionally.
- Fold in cabbage.
- Pour into 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over top.
- Bake in 350º over for 30-40 minutes til bubbly.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !