Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip
- Ready In:
2 2/3 cups
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, plus
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (packed, about 2 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, plus
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream, plus
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, packed in water, well drained, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- 1 miniature French baguette
- Whisk 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, onion salt, and garlic powder in medium bowl to blend.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts. Transfer mixture to 3-cup ramekin.Sprinkle dip with remaining 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese italian cheese and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake dip until heated through, about 25 minutes (about 35 minutes if chilled).
- Preheat broiler. Broil until cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!