Carrot and Grapefruit Soup
- Ready In:
- In large saucepan, cook onion until tender (about 2 mins).
- Add grapefruit juice and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add potato & carrots and chicken broth. there should be enough broth to cover the veggies, if not, add more.
- Boil for several minutes until veggies are very soft. You may have to add some extra broth -- the idea is to keep the veggies covered.
- Put the whole thing into a blender and puree.
- Can serve with a little cream swirled on top for a special touch. I've also added croutons for some crunch.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!