Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- Ready In:
- Pour boiling water over tomatoes for 30 minutes, remove and pat dry.
- Slice and toast bread.
- Rub both sides of each slice with split garlic clove.
- Place tomatoes in a shallow bowl and mix with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place tomato mixture on each slice of bread and top with parmesan cheese.
- Place bread on baking sheet and stick under broiler until cheese bubbles and browns.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a student at Towson University and I LOVE to cook, travel, watch classic films (TCM!!) and most of all cook for my family!! I will be graduating in a year and then plan to move to the Baltimore-DC area and work in PR. My favorite cookbook is country kitchen, but my new 365 cookie book from my sister is quickly becoming a new fave! I also love cooking magazines like Eating Well, Cook's Illustrated and Rachel Ray. I am also an avid Food Network watcher!