Icy Cold Avocado and Cucumber Soup
Fresh cukes out of the garden mixed with ripe creamy avocado and kicked up with fresh and smoked jalapenos, fresh herbs. Yummy and healthy on a Hot day!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups chopped seeded, ice cold cucumbers (I leave the peel on for the color be sure if you do that is organically grown)
- 1 ripe avocado (pitted, peeled, and chopped)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup ice cube
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, basil, parsley (use all or your favorites)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh herb
- 2 tablespoons diced cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the soup ingredients and process until smooth. Thinning with water if needed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into two chilled bowls.
- Mix the yogurt and chipotle sauce together.
- Drizzle over the soup to taste.
- Garnish with your choices or all.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION