- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn, defrosted
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- When butter is foamy add the corn stirring to coat with the butter.
- Cook stirring frequently for 1 minute.
- Add sugar or honey and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Increase heat to high and add heavy cream-continue to stir so corn won't stick to pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook corn until most all of the cream has absorbed about 5 minutes more.
- Remove add serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I work in Emergency Services for a national non-profit. Half my life is on the road, and so cooking is something I do as a hobby. Besides travel and cooking I like to watch old movies, news and the weather.