Sandra Lee - Kahlua Tiramisu
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons Kahlua
- 18 ladyfingers
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 (4 ounce) containers refrigerated prepared vanilla pudding
- 6 teaspoons Cool Whip, thawed
- cocoa powder
- Line 6 glass custard cups with plastic wrap.
- Put 12 teaspoons Kahlua into a cup and quickly soak 3 lady fingers, turning to coat both sides, and place them in the bottom of one of the cups.
- Repeat for remaining cups.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk mascarpone, sugar, and remaining 2 tablespoons Kahlua until just smooth.
- Whisk in pudding.
- Divide pudding mixture equally among prepared cups.
- Fold the plastic wrap over the top of the pudding mixture and refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Uncover cups.
- Turn cups onto plates and remove plastic wrap.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with cocoa powder just before serving.
- Can make upto 1 day ahead.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Mom of four -- a 13 year old daughter who is starting Eighth Grade, and a 11 year old son who is going into Sixth Grade. Our youngest daughter will be six and is starting Kindergarten this year and my youngest son is 3 and starting three year old preschool. The kids are not only busy in school but we've also got Basketball, Cross Country, Softball and Football practices to contend with and dance lessons for the little one! My husband and I have been married almost 14 years! I have loved to cook ever since I was a little girl, and have fond memories of helping my Mom and Grandma while growing up. I love to read cookbooks and cooking magazines as well as cooking supply catalogs (all those neat gadgets!).</p>