Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Coffee
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Came across this delicious looking coffee recipe from cooking with Sandra Lee and thought I would share it with you. Haven't tried it yet but sure sounds delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup coffee, freshly brewed
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce strawberry liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce chocolate liqueur
- whipped topping, for garnish
- fresh sliced strawberry, for garnish
- sprinkles chocolate, for garnish
- Brew coffee.
- Combine strawberry liqueur,chocolate liqueur and coffee in a coffee mug.
- Top with whip topping and a fresh sliced strawberry.
- Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION