Candied Bourbon Bacon
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Arrange bacon in a single layer on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Bake for 10 minutes or just until bacon begins to curl at ends.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar and bourbon in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove bacon from oven. Brush both sides of bacon with brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 40 more minutes or until bacon is crisp around edges and browned, brushing both sides of bacon with brown sugar mixture every 10 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 minutes). Bacon will crisp up as it cools.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.